Attorneys, accountants and financial planners all partner with The Community Foundation to help guide clients through the charitable giving process. Professionals Advisors like you assist clients in navigating the waters of growing personal wealth and giving philanthropically. Oftentimes, significant giving opportunities arise when clients are making personal, business, and financial decisions.
The Community Foundation is here to help Texas Hill Country residents to achieve their charitable giving goals while gaining the maximum tax advantage, leaving a legacy, and having the choice of many giving options. Frequently, clients want their professional advisor to help in planning their charitable giving; we want to partner with you to be the charitable arm of your professional team.
- We work through you. You remain in control of your client relationships, while we can help serve your client's giving needs and preferences.
- We partner with you. We offer support, information and expertise about charitable giving options.
- We offer local, personal and efficient service. We are close by and ready to go to work for your client's giving preferences.
- We help you build stronger connections. Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you can help them gain through us.
- We help you connect across generations. By helping families establish perpetual funds through The Community Foundation, you create relationships with future generations.
You probably have clients right now that are trying to make decisions about charitable giving. We'd love to visit with you about the options we offer that are making a profound, positive impact on our community. Visit with us today by calling Paul Urban in the TCF office at (830)896-8811, or email Paul to find out more.
Your Partner in Client Solutions