2023 Eligibility Quiz
Is Your Organization Eligible for a Community Impact Fund Grant?
- Is your organization located in or providing services to residents in Bandera, Blanco, Edwards, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Mason, Real or Uvalde counties?
- Does your grant request fall in one of the Community Impact Fund’s four focus areas: Arts & Culture, Basic Needs, Environment, and Youth Development?
- Is your organization classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and, if so, have you had a minimum of 12 months of operating history after your 501(c)(3) determination?
- If your annual operating budget is below $250,000, do you have your most recently completed fiscal year financial statements?
- If your annual operating budget is $250,00 – $749,999, do you have recently reviewed financial statements issued by a CPA within the last 36 months?
- If you have an annual operating budget over $750,000, do you have recently audited financial statements issued by a CPA within the last 36 months?
- Have 100% of your Board of Directors made a donation or in-kind gift in the last fiscal year?
- Has your organization filed follow-up reports for previous Community Impact Fund grants?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, please read our application guidelines and continue to our application link. If you are still unsure, have questions, or need any clarification, please contact our Grants & Scholarships Manager, Ingrid Cunyus, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 830-896-8811.