More Members > More Grants > Greater Impact
It's Fun to Refer a Friend!
Don't know what to say? Copy the text below into the Message area of the Refer a Friend form. It's easy!
Sisterhood for Good (SFG) is a collaborative giving circle that I wanted to tell you about. The concept of SFG is simple but powerful –
* Women are united by the common purpose of making a positive difference in our community. Two separate SFG chapters thrive in the Hill Country:
SFG-Fredericksburg and SFG-Kerrville.
* $1,000 shared or individual memberships are pooled together to create grant awards.
* Local nonprofits submit applications. Those applications are reviewed and finalists are selected.
* Each membership group (1-4 women) has an equal vote for the nonprofits who will receive the grants.
* Membership is on your own terms. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you choose.